"...everybody hurts"

Everyone goes through some kind of struggle. Nobody is 'off the hook.' Everyone deals with their inner demons and go through life everyday; smiling like they don't feel a thing. Everyone is fake in some ways, for they wore a mask that they themselves can only see. Everybody hurts. Everybody goes through what you go through, in a different way. Everybody fools. For they can't show others what really goes on inside of them. There's a dark side to everyone, some are better at hiding them than others. Maybe that's why even the people who know you the most can seem like the biggest stranger to you. Because sometimes us ourselves surprise us. There are just things that happened in life that are impossible to erase, people who are impossible to replace, that everything left a trace. I still can never understand how our brain works... It remembers things we want to forget, it forgets things we try so hard to remember. At the end, people don't want anything in life but to be happy. And as dark as the cloud may be, I just wished the sun would shine on me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Ainun Mardhiah said...

I've been reading your blog for a year and I'm still amazed how you always do a great job putting those emotions into words, and when it feels like you're telling my story, I feel like I want to share your blog to everyone. Stay awesome :)

Ainun Mardhiah said...

I've been reading your blog for a year and I'm still amazed how you always do a great job putting those emotions into words, and when it feels like you're telling my story, I feel like I want to share your blog to everyone. Stay awesome :)

Ainun Mardhiah said...

I've been reading your blog for a year and I'm still amazed how you always do a great job putting those emotions into words, and when it feels like you're telling my story, I feel like I want to share your blog to everyone. Stay awesome :)

Nadia Juliana said...

Thank you so much for being such a sport for my posts! Means a lot that someone would love them or connect to them. Thank you thank you.